[SOLVED] Stupid question about ram performances

stinkycreature1

Prominent
Aug 9, 2019
I'm using a Ryzen 5 2600 and I have terrible 2x4 2400mhz ram. I'm buying 3000 mhz l15 and planning to overclock it, will that give me better fps with my 1070 and ryzen 5 2600?

I just need to clarify this or someone to correct me with someone more knowledgeable in ram.

Solution
If you want to game with high framerates in 1080p it is possible that faster ram nets you a good boost in fps.
I personally am very satisfied with Micron Rev.E chips. Ballistix Sport LT 3000 Cl15 overclocked pretty high and are dirt cheap
Oct 22, 2019
webcrazies.com
One way to think of the difference between these different types of storage is to imagine them as paper documents. The cache is a list of names or numbers you constantly refer to and keep close at hand. A folder full of papers you may need for your current task is similar to computer memory or RAM. The file cabinet full of folders for all your projects is like the storage on your hard drive.

Memory problems are less common than other computer problems because memory sticks have no moving parts and thus fewer points of failure. However, due to this many RAM problems go undiagnosed. Memory usually will last longer than other computer components so manufacturers offer longer warranties for it than other parts. If you buy brand name memory it will likely have a lifetime warranty.

VPS Black Friday Deals are going live soon. For 2019, we have for you an amazing list of VPS Hosting Black Friday and dedicated server offers.

EndEffeKt_24

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
If you want to game with high framerates in 1080p it is possible that faster ram nets you a good boost in fps.
I personally am very satisfied with Micron Rev.E chips. Ballistix Sport LT 3000 Cl15 overclocked pretty high and are dirt cheap

Solution