stutter even after replacing ALL pc components

Nov 2, 2018
I'm completely at a loss. I build a ryzen PC after using AMD all my life and have been unable to use it since day one.
I have a horrible stutter in every single game I have regardless of what settings I'm using or what FPS I'm getting. I was told it could be my GPU so I replace it and reinstalled windows and the stutter continued. I kept doing this thanks to microcenters awesome30 day return policy and have replaced the ram, motherboard 3 times from a z370 to a b450 to a z470, I've replaced the Ryzen 5 2600 twice I've gone from a rx 580 to a gtx 1070 then a gtx 1070 ti. I've also replaced the hard drive with an SSD. I pretty much have a completely different PC then the one I started with and still I continue to have this stutter that wont allow me to play a single game. I have no idea what to do at this point I went with Ryzen to save money and with what I've Spent I could have build 2 PCs.

Parts List Current
Ryzen 5 2600
Corsair 16gb ddr4 2400mhz on compatibility list. ( I know faster is better but I have tried 3000mhz and 3200mhz with no luck)
EVGA 1070 ti
250gb SSD
1TB Harddrive
650W PSU
1TB Hard drive
Gigabyte Gaming 5 x470
Corsair water cooler inside a Meshify C so no temp issues at all

Nov 2, 2018

all the games are now on the SSD and the problem is the same.

the PSU is Powerspec 650W 80+

one issue with ryzen is there been a lot of bios updates and driver updates from amd. have you contacted the mb vendor see if there any beta bios to see if it fixes any of the issues. on amd make sure you have the newest chipset drivers from them. also make sure your monitor firmware is updated. also check what rev of cable your using. old hdmi and other cables wont have the bandwith of newer cables. also check your monitor chipset see what rev the monitor supports for hdmi and other video ports. it may be the monitor chipset or the cables.

Nov 2, 2018

I've Updated all the drivers including the Ryzen drivers. have all the drivers from the Mobo. the bios is on the newest revision and the monitor is 2018 model acer so all cables are up to date also

Nov 2, 2018
Thanks for the help guys I got tired of the stutter and compatibility issues and just switch to a intel 8700k and a z390 that I managed to get for closed to the same price after return the Ryzen. it’s runnining fine now msi after burner is showing a voltage limit so I’ll probably be upgrading my PSU on Black Friday.