Question Stuttering Issues are driving me crazy ?

Aug 26, 2024
I'm facing micro mouse-stutters and frame drops. This issue does not persist when I am in safe mode,but does in normal boot. I know this is not a mouse issue, as I have already tried other mice and uninstalled and reinstalled mouse driver.

CPU: i7 8700
GPU: Rx 560
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
MOBO: Asus Prime B365M-K

Facing micro stutters when working or browsing the web. The cursor freezes up momentarily and skips a frame or two sometimes. If I move the mouse around fast, the stutter is noticeable and I can see the cursor skip frames. Attaching a video link for better understanding and tried to draw on paint but it just jumps to the next frame if it skips. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T2UpuZCcpgcFSUZ_QOPetEqy2YD_1JJi/view?usp=drive_link

I have used DDU to uninstall AMD Adrenalin and just reinstalled the driver but the issue still persists. I clean installed windows 10 and the issue was still there, updated to Win11 23H2 still no luck. I tried booting into safe mode and the problem is NOT there, but it is in normal mode. The problem does not exist in games like Valorant as well. I tried disabling all startup apps but still no solution. I have used OCCT to check my parts for error and there were none. I have made sure that all my drivers are up to date including my chipset driver. I am wondering if it could be because of any services. In safe mode there are about only 40 services running but on normal boot there are around 130. I have tried clean boot but the issue is still there. I tried Disabling the GPU Driver and it did not work either. This is really driving me crazy, and I do not know what to do.