Question Stuttering, among other issues

May 3, 2023
Please keep it to 1 thread.
I've been having PC troubles for the better part of the past two weeks. It started with progressively unplayable microstutter in multiple games. I did some trouble shooting, and realized there was some issues on one of my SSDs. I disabled/disconnected the SSD and it seemingly solved the issue. The stutters came back a day or so later. I checked drivers, chipsets, etc, the problem still persisted. I noticed my Mobo firmware was way out of date, so I flashed bios. It seemed to have worked for the time being, but the problem arose again a day or two later, not to an unplayable extent, but very noticeable and annoying. Now I have started to notice a faint electrical/feedback sound coming from my computer at certain points (while gaming). At some intervals, the noise grows much more noticeable, and seems to correspond with my mouse moving (no movement, noise fades). I upgraded to windows 11 for the hell of it, because I have no idea whats happening anymore. It's also very odd that every fix I make seems to work, but the problems always return a day/2 later like nothing happened. Any suggestions or insight would be greatly appreciated. my specs are
ryzen 5 5600 x
MSI MAG b550 tomahawk
RTX 3070 TI Founders edition
16gb ram

^^my temps seem ok, didnt see anything wrong on crystaldisk info either

May 3, 2023
Stuttering issue started roughly two weeks ago, after flawlessly running games on 240 hz and high settings for ~2 years or so. As stutters persisted I started noticing a faint static/feedback like noise coming from the GPU while gaming. The sound would fluctuate in volume and seemed to correspond to stutters experienced in game. Sometimes if I tab out while running a game this GPU noise will perfectly correspond to mouse movements (the noise would get loud as I moved mouse and would stop as soon as cursor did). I've tried tweaking with settings, updating drivers, flashing bios, upgrading to windows 11. In the case of driver updates and bios flash, it seemed to have completely resolved the issue, only for the stuttering to reappear a day or two later. I've made no changes to the hardware, except for disabling and removing an SSD that I had thought was the culprit at first. I don't know what else to do, I'm at my wits end.. Any insight or suggestions would be tremendously appreciated. My specs are

Ryzen 5 5600x
RTX 3070 Ti founders
mpg b550 gaming plus (MS-7C56)
16gb RAM
EVGA bronze 700 watt PSU

May 3, 2023
Stuttering issue started roughly two weeks ago, after flawlessly running games on 240 hz and high settings for ~2 years or so. As stutters persisted I started noticing a faint static/feedback like noise coming from the GPU while gaming. The sound would fluctuate in volume and seemed to correspond to stutters experienced in game. Sometimes if I tab out while running a game this GPU noise will perfectly correspond to mouse movements (the noise would get loud as I moved mouse and would stop as soon as cursor did). I've tried tweaking with settings, updating drivers, flashing bios, upgrading to windows 11. In the case of driver updates and bios flash, it seemed to have completely resolved the issue, only for the stuttering to reappear a day or two later. I've made no changes to the hardware, except for disabling and removing an SSD that I had thought was the culprit at first. I don't know what else to do, I'm at my wits end.. Any insight or suggestions would be tremendously appreciated. My specs are

Ryzen 5 5600x
RTX 3070 Ti founders
16gb RAM
EVGA bronze 700 watt PSU
Benchmark score:: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/61267405

May 3, 2023

Ryzen 5 5600x
RTX 3070 Ti founders
16gb RAM
EVGA bronze 700 watt PSU

Ryzen 5 5600x
RTX 3070 Ti founders
16gb RAM
EVGA bronze 700 watt PSU
Do you have xmp enabled in the bios?