Stuttering in CS GO

iDeathbringer

Reputable
Jan 18, 2016
Hello everyone,got an problem with the game.I bough some new PC parts and everything was working perfect,since i had to go away on 2 months,because of work.After i got back,updated drivers and got into the game and there's a problem,after few minutes.It looks like i get teleported back for 1 second.I did everything i could do,reinstall windows,nvidia control panel,got back to old drivers and still there's a problem.I don't get it at all,what's going on.My fps is still same,sometimes it drops,but not that much.
PC spec:
FX-6100
Gigabyte Geforce GTX750 ti
GA-M68MT-S2 rev.3.1
2x4gb Kingston memory
Thermaltake 530W

Please helppppp,no clue what to do.

iDeathbringer

Reputable
Jan 18, 2016

My temperature of CPU doesn't go above 40,while playing the game.

heavensdown

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2014
"Teleporting back by 1 second"

That's not exactly a stutter. That sounds more like lag (I experience this too when I play in servers far away from me). How's your ping in game? Do you have any downloads on while you play CSGO? Or is something raiding your Wifi?

iDeathbringer

Reputable
Jan 18, 2016

I doubt it's an internet,would know if is that.My ping is not going over 40-50,that's max it goes.I don't download anything,while i am playing and nothing raids it,internet is the same.It's bothers me a lot,making problems in-game,no clue what do to for real.