Question Stuttering in games after clean install of windows

Oct 17, 2021
So a few days ago I did a clean install of windows but after I finished it up I went into a game and could tell that I had some stuttering in a game I never had stuttering before and I was wondering what was causing this problem and if there is a fix to it

popatim

Titan
Lack of drivers would be my best guess.
Install your NVME driver if you have one (like samsungs for example) then the motherboards chipset driver followed by your gaming GPU driver and then back for the rest of your motherboard drivers.

Oct 17, 2021
Lack of drivers would be my best guess.
Install your NVME driver if you have one (like samsungs for example) then the motherboards chipset driver followed by your gaming GPU driver and then back for the rest of your motherboard drivers.
Yes I downloaded all of those but for some reason I still experience stuttering is there any other fix?

Yes I downloaded all the drivers but still stuttering is there any other fix?
Can you list full specs of your system?

If I had to guess - you probably are using a mechanical HDD for OS drive.
After clean install there initially a lot of processes get launched - windows updates, search indexing, defragmenting, windows defender e.t.c.
Those all launched together on a mechanical HDD can reduce system to crawl.

Also possible - your system doesn't have enough ram or graphics card is too weak for the games, you're trying to play.
Might be also - your system is overheating.

Oct 17, 2021
Can you list full specs of your system?

If I had to guess - you probably are using a mechanical HDD for OS drive.
After clean install there initially a lot of processes get launched - windows updates, search indexing, defragmenting, windows defender e.t.c.
Those all launched together on a mechanical HDD can reduce system to crawl.

Also possible - your system doesn't have enough ram or graphics card is too weak for the games, you're trying to play.
Might be also - your system is overheating.
Specs
Cpu:AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Ram:16Gigs of 3200mhz ram
Ssd:516GB nvme ssd
Mobo:asus b450m tuff gaming
Gpu:gtx 1660 super
Those are the only ones I can think off the top of my head sorry

Oct 17, 2021
What make/model Ssd:516GB nvme ssd ?
What make/model PSU? (info is printed on PSU label)

Can you make userbenchmark report and post link here?
So my ssd is model is inland premium and I'm kind of not home rn so I cant do the user benchmark or check my psu at the moment is it okay if I get back to you in a few hours? Sorry