Hi all just looking for some advice.

PC specs
MBD: ASRock Pro Series
CPU: i5-11400F 11th gen
GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 6GB
RAM: 32GB DDR4 3600mhz
SSD: 1TB M.2

I'm getting small stutters in Valorant
All drivers are up to date etc, playing at 1080p and 1440p both same stuttering.
Also, I've not had the GPU for long. The fans constantly spin, is that normal for this card?
If anyone knows what the cause is it would be greatly appreciated cheers.

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age as as well the model of your motherboard. ASRock is the brand of the board while Pro is the product segment in a series. Speaking of motherboard's, what BIOS version are you on?

Also ive not long got the rtx zotac 2060 gpu the fans constantly spin is that normal for this card ty.
Was this card an upgrade to a prior card? If so what did you upgrade from?

Im having small stutters playing valorant all drivers up to date etc playing at 1080p and 1440p same stuttering anyone now what the cause is would be greatly appreciated cheers.
Did you use DDU to remove all GPU drivers in Safe Mode, to later install the latest GPU driver sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command?

Reactions: marcus72
Aug 31, 2024
Hi mate ty for reply my board is a asrock b560 pro 4, psu cronus 500watt 80plus bronze. my former card was a gtx 1070 i did not remove the drivers just updated as i recall

TRENDING THREADS