Question Stuttering Issues are driving me crazy ?

Aug 26, 2024
I'm facing micro mouse-stutters and frame drops. This issue does not persist when I am in safe mode,but does in normal boot. I know this is not a mouse issue, as I have already tried other mice and uninstalled and reinstalled mouse driver.

CPU: i7 8700
GPU: Rx 560
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
MOBO: Asus Prime B365M-K

Facing micro stutters when working or browsing the web. The cursor freezes up momentarily and skips a frame or two sometimes. If I move the mouse around fast, the stutter is noticeable and I can see the cursor skip frames. Attaching a video link for better understanding and tried to draw on paint but it just jumps to the next frame if it skips. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T2UpuZCcpgcFSUZ_QOPetEqy2YD_1JJi/view?usp=drive_link

I have used DDU to uninstall AMD Adrenalin and just reinstalled the driver but the issue still persists. I clean installed windows 10 and the issue was still there, updated to Win11 23H2 still no luck. I tried booting into safe mode and the problem is NOT there, but it is in normal mode. The problem does not exist in games like Valorant as well. I tried disabling all startup apps but still no solution. I have used OCCT to check my parts for error and there were none. I have made sure that all my drivers are up to date including my chipset driver. I am wondering if it could be because of any services. In safe mode there are about only 40 services running but on normal boot there are around 130. I have tried clean boot but the issue is still there. I tried Disabling the GPU Driver and it did not work either. This is really driving me crazy, and I do not know what to do.

Aug 26, 2024
update bios
check windows with dism commands
check frequency of CPU, maybe the CPU is clocking down and up while moving the mouse. Try setting the energy management of windows to performance instead of balanced
the bios has been updated to the latest one. the cpu frequency stay stable from what I have seen from stress tests. And windows is completely fine with no corruption after running dism commands.