Question stuttering mouse,games,audio & uninstall audio issue

Mar 11, 2022
So i bought new motherboard first month it was fine but then started to not get any picture on start up the first time but second start up & everything was fine.
Soi decided to upgrade bios but it was the worst mistake i made. These problems listed below occured right after the bios update. (100% correct bios update)

Audio distortion
Games stuttering
Mouse stuttering
Pc got stuck on shut down and loading screen
stuck on unistalling realtek audio driver

Now im on my 3rd warrantity return motherboard and 2 of them had same problem now i have the 3rd in my hands but im waiting my new cpu & ram before i use it.

1st - mag-x570-tomahawk-wifi
2nd - asus rog strix x570-f
3rd - asus rog strix x570-f

& im too scared to even test it until i figure out weither its my fault or im just unlucky getting broken motherboard & the people who goes true the finding the problem part, have no clue ether whats causing it. No idea if they are even trying or whats up.

List of things i have tried

Reinstall windows ( I had to change SSD m2 to ntfs thru command prompt) to be able to reinstal windows on it
Sfc /scannow
Dimms scans
windows updates & drivers up to date
Everything was on right place of the motherboard & Firmly in place
re-apply thermal paste
memory diagnostics
fun mark stress test for GPU
Bios update & Loading bios settings to default.
probably few other things that come to mind later.

Specs:

TUF Rtx 2060
AMD Ryzen 7 2700
Kingston 2x 8gb 3200 Mhz
Corsair 750w gold +80 power supply
Asus b450 plus
eclipse p400 case
M2 Nvme Ssd blue 500gb
Razer keyboard
Razer Mouse
Razer krake Tournament Headshet with THX ( that volume /thx box makes crackling sound like once of twice a day )
all my parts are compatible and quite new & working on my old/current motherboard without problems.

Kinda stupid question but can audio plug casue somekind of power surge to motherboard and damage it somehow
since on 2nd motherboard when i unplugged the speaker audio plug the problems kinda vanished but was still there rarely getting stuttering etc.
My 5:1 speakers are quite old having like 2 of the speakers not working.

All i want to here is what on earth could possible cause such things & if there any other forums / sites you could suggest me to ask help. im so afraid that its caused of some of my parts.
I have read so many threads etc about similar issues for one person enabling on board audio from bios fixed it but this i havent managed to test yet

EDIT : im so starting suspect thats its simple setting in bios that causing the issue or something.
Someone had pretty much similiar issues and enabling onboard audio from bios fixed it. that was like 5 years ago tho.

I also noticed this one https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-410 but the bios updates didnt fix it.

Last edited:
I don't think 3 different motherboards, from two different companies are going to be bad. I would look more towards memory and settings in bios. Ryzen cpu's, especially 2nd generation, are notorious for being memory sensitive. I would make sure the memory is made specifically for Ryzen cpu's. Rule that out first.

Mar 11, 2022
I don't think 3 different motherboards, from two different companies are going to be bad. I would look more towards memory and settings in bios. Ryzen cpu's, especially 2nd generation, are notorious for being memory sensitive. I would make sure the memory is made specifically for Ryzen cpu's. Rule that out first.

I sure hope its CPU Issue since im getting ryzen 9 5900x on mail next week mostlikely & how do i check the memory is suitable for my cpu ?
All tho the tech guys in the finnish store probably had the right memory when they tested it but they were getting same problems

Kingston 16GB (2 x 8GB) FURY Beast, DDR4 3200MHz, CL16, 1.35V,
is the memory i have