Question stutters when loading in enemies, showing rtss onscreen etc . also overheating cpu and gpu after driver booster 9.3?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Jun 12, 2015
Highlight the execution time column on Driver tab, it shows the driver that takes the longest to respond, I think that is what causes latency
It doesn't automatically mean top one is cause as its likely directx which is both normal and sometimes the cause.
I wish I hadn't run mine to show what a "normal" one looks like, because its not this

although I can show what drivers screen might look like if its caused by Nvidia -

odd thing is I hadn't noticed. I can't hear the spikes, I just see them.
Guess I should try to fix it but I already had once.

stoport.sys is for nvme drives, what are your drives?

Can you download and run Driverview - http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/driverview.html

All it does is looks at drivers installed; it won't install any (this is intentional as 3rd party driver updaters often get it wrong)

When you run it, go into view tab and set it to hide all Microsoft drivers, will make list shorter.

Now its up to you, you can look through the drivers and try to find old drivers, or you can take a screenshot from (and including)Driver name to (and including)Creation date.

upload it to an image sharing website and show link here

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS