Stutters with game/hang a little

Dham Keith

Reputable
Aug 1, 2015
Current using this only
i5 7500
msi h110M pro vd plus
2 x 8 gb = 16b , G.skill TridentZ. dual channel ( but shown in Speccy, Dual Channel-Unknown @1064mhz)
Zotac 1070ti
Monitor Ag271QX ( 144hz , 1 ms) 1440p
SSD 250gb Samsung 860

Can someone help why it stutters / stops for atleast or more than 3seconds?? I only play Ragnarok ( OLD ragnarok not mobile and CS:GO) still I experience stutters :( , even without GPU, It experience those....

Your CPU will bottleneck your GPU in demanding games, but for the one you are playing it shouldn't.

That would make me think it's your SSD/HD. If it's full up it will slow down and cause issues like your experiencing.

If you were playing BF V, or something similar (AAA) then i'd say your CPU is getting maxed out. But I don't think that's the case. If you experience the issues in other games too, then it may be the CPU holding you back.

Check your SSD/HD usage and see if it's high.

Dham Keith

Reputable
Aug 1, 2015

Oh right, I have 3 storage
1tb External - 100% health ( games and most files are here )
500gb internal - 94% health ( empty )
250gb SSD - only the Operating system is here and I just got it last week.

I played CS:GO again, still it happened, 170 normal fps at 1440p, but once only happen, it suddenly drops to 6-10 fps, screen hangs/stopped for 2-3 secs!

hmmmm. Okay, HD/SSD seem to be in good shape, nicely done.

Run HWMon while gaming, and alt-tab out of the game (while playing) and look at CPU usage. Is the CPU usage high. You can also set MSI Afterburner to monitor CPU usage/GPU/Ram on sceen while playing. Look for anything that's hitting 100% usage (mainly CPU/Ram - GPU is okay to hit 100% usage)

Dham Keith

Reputable
Aug 1, 2015

Hello, apology, My monitor is AG271QX , it's Adaptivesync, and I've enabled the Low Input Lag, now the stutter/tearing lessen,

I've just bought Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft Store, no tearing / stutter, game is smooth, unlike CS:GO and Ragnarok...