Question Sudden FPS drop

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
Hey Guys, So basically I've been playing a game and I've been getting FPS drop after a while, say like after an hour or 2 I start to get frame drops when I look in a certain spot. Like if I look at the bottom of the wall it's fine right and left side is fine but if I look at the top I get like 1-40 FPS. It only happens after I've been playing for a while so I thought that it was overheating or something so I checked temperatures when I am gaming and the temperatures are fine. I don't have a bad PC either.

My specs are:
RTX 2080 ti
i9-9900k
32 gbs of ram (DDR4 3200Mhz)
512 GBs of SSD
3TB of hard drive
ASUS Prime Z390-P ATX(Motherboard)
and of course windows 10

plz help guys.

P.S. I also did MalwareBytes scan and my PC has 0 threats

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
y I've been playing a game and I've been getting FPS drop after a while, say like after an hour or 2 I start to get frame drops when I look in a certain spot. Like if I look at the bottom of the wall it's fine right and left side is fine but if I look at the top I get like 1-40 FPS. It only happens after I've been playing for a while so I thought that it was overheating or something so I checked temperatures when I am gaming and the temp
make and model of the psu?
cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game after a while?
make and model of the psu?
cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game after a while?
The temps are the same when I start gaming and after a while. cpu is like between 50- 70 and gpu is 40-70