Question Sudden Streaming Issues

Aug 15, 2022
Hey guys,
So I had no issues with streaming in the past. I use one PC to do so. I use stream labs OBS. If I needed I could load my PC up and get the exact settings in stream labs I can, but nothing has changed. I got a new 6600XT graphics card, Ryzen 9 processor with 32gb of ram. The only game I play is Warzone, and I’ve had no issues streaming in the past and haven’t changed any settings, but all of the sudden my stream is laggy. This lag only happens in the pre game lobby and in the plane but as soon as I hit the ground, no lag at all. The video lags when I do game recording as well, not just streaming. I have lowered my stream settings and my game graphic settings and nothing seems to fix it. I also changed streaming services just to see what happens. This change just happened about a week ago but until then, everything was flawless. Wondering if anybody had any insight as to why. Im fairly new to the PC world but again, no settings in either OBS nor Warzone got changed from the day I started streaming, to now. I also have more than enough VRAM according to the settings in Warzone.
thanks in advance! take care!

Aug 15, 2022
The change in streaming didn't coincide with the GPU change? An update?

Might be worthwhile to list full PC spec, include PSU.

Is your OS drive full? Generally going to want 20% or better open.

my power supply is 700w and the change didn’t happen until weeks after a new GPU, shoulda specified. Prior to I was running a 1660 and never had issues like this.
and I never thought about my OS drive being full or close to it. I’ll check that tomorrow!! thanks man!

Aug 15, 2022
The change in streaming didn't coincide with the GPU change? An update?

Might be worthwhile to list full PC spec, include PSU.

Is your OS drive full? Generally going to want 20% or better open.
AMD Radeon 6600XT
500gb M.2 (OS is here)
1TB SSD
32GB Corsair Ram
Asus TUF X-570 Motherboard
Corsair Icue H150i Cooler
Evga BR series 700W
Windows 11

Aug 15, 2022
I believe I got it fixed, going to fully test it tonight. I am unsure of the exact setting that fixed it since I changed all at once but the first thing I did was set to run as administrator, next thing I did was switch off the “anti cheat compatibility hook” in OBS, and the last thing I did was change the process priority in OBS from normal or whatever it was set at, to high. I did a test game last night and it worked but I’m going to really put in some work tonight when testing it! Seems to have worked tho!