Hi

I have the following configuration:

Mobo : Gigabyte 970A DS3P
CPU : FX 6300
RAM : Corsair vengeance 4gbx2
GPU : Sapphire HD 7770
PSU : Corsair VS550
Cooler : CoolerMaster 212x Hyper

My system was working for over 1.5 years with random restart at times, which i attributed to high temps and bought that new cooler(which helped some but there were still reboots). Few days ago it rebooted and did not turn on, no post/ no bios/ no display/no beeps. The CPU, GPU and Chasis fans spin slowly than usual, it feels like the fans spin high- low - high - low.

Things that i tried :
# Change RAM slots/replaced my RAM sticks with a friend's RAM
# Reset cmos
# Changed graphics card
# RMA the mobo but it came back since it had nothing wrong with it
# RMA the CPU, they shipped new CPU
# Tried the mobo with another PSU of 450W(did not connect my graphics card), just to see if i get a beep, nothing

I dont know what else i can try, if it is my psu, should i not get a beep from that 450W psu? My PSU fan do spin.
Could it be that the mobo is faulty and it was somehow skipped by the service center?
I cannot get another mobo to check my setup. I am out of options and it sucks.

Jester Maroc

Distinguished
The first thing to check would be PSU. When does it reboot (random times or mostly when it is being taxed, ie gaming, video editing, etc)? The PSU is certainly big enough but all good things can fail. Is it possible for you to borrow another PSU to test your setup?

But, it does seem like your MB is toast. So unless your can get a new one to test your components we cannot say for sure if your PSU is fine.