Question Suggest a case at a moderate price for the current build

Jan 3, 2020
I live in eastern europe so the prices are a little bit different from the states,but I'd say something like 70-80$,as for the color I prefer dark colors.The priority is a good airflow.

Last edited:

WildCard999

Titan
This is a good case for the price, good airflow and has additional spots (rear & top) for more fans. I recently did a build with the MATX version and it was easy enough to work in. Requires a little planning for cable management but is easy enough.

PCPartPicker Part List
Case: Fractal Design Focus G ATX Mid Tower Case ($55.88 @ Amazon)
Total: $55.88
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-01-30 13:33 EST-0500

This one has more room for cable management but only comes with 1 fan although does have plenty of spots to add in more cooling.

PCPartPicker Part List
Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P350X ATX Mid Tower Case ($66.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $66.98
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-01-30 13:36 EST-0500

Nice and sleek case, excellent cable management but may require additional fans for intake which will go above your budget.

PCPartPicker Part List
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case ($69.98 @ Amazon)
Total: $69.98
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-01-30 13:37 EST-0500

WildCard999

Titan
Tough to say, the Meshify C is the best as far as quality and all of them could be excellent cases depending on additional fans. Out of the box the Focus G is one of the better ones but the H510 & Phanteks have better cable management. I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.

WildCard999

Titan
120 or 140mm? Phanteks eclipse p350x case
Technically either, besides the rear fan which is 120mm the top and front allow for either 120 or 140mm. If it were me I'd probably go 140mm to maximize the allowable space for airflow but this is only if it's even needed.
http://www.phanteks.com/Eclipse-P350X.html

If you do add more fans the front should be intake, top exhaust and rear exhaust.