Suggest me some games :)

ayelokar

Reputable
Aug 22, 2018
I have an i3-4170 3.7ghz with no dedicated GPU (Integrated graphics,hd4400)with dual-channel DDR3 8gb 1600mhz memory and a 110gb ssd and a 148gb hdd(dont ask) I wanted to try somehing new since i have a slow internet it will take me a long time to download and to test out,thank you for your time :) (Edit:Im an absolute idiot for posting this to the motherboards thread,so sorry for the inconvinience,didnt mean to)

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Yeah i know you could play source games fairly well too. Id imagine HL2 / Portal and Left 4 Dead are fun games but are quite large in size so was thinking Duke3D for the minimul download time.

Duke 3D 20th Anni has improved graphics and other quirks and has all Episodes including Atomic.

ayelokar

Reputable
Aug 22, 2018

its all fine and dandy but no need to cut on space Rainbow six siege is 60gb so its no need to go 1gb games
and also i keep the pc running at night so it can download games,but i dont wanna download alot of games wasting my time until i find one

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Battlefield 3 and 4 single player was good

Dying Light was great fun too and seems to run ok, little jittery on Hd4400 according to youtube vids.

An older game i enjoyed a lot from Id software was Rage.

Doom 2016. Seems similar performance to Dying Light.

What performance will you accept in a game?

ayelokar

Reputable
Aug 22, 2018

If it can run in 800x600 (i can stretch the res) and 30fps it would be absolutely great,but i like 720p if possible and as much frames(60) possible(i have 1080p monitor but my processor and intel hd wont run anything at 1080p)

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Fair enough.

Just for fun: https://classicreload.com/

Lot of old classic games from various platforms there can play through your browser for free and also has support for a controller.

Games ive played are Sonic, Bubsy, Roadrash, Earth worm Jim, Jazz Jackrabbit, Dave, Lemmings. There's heaps more.

Worth checking out :)

ayelokar

Reputable
Aug 22, 2018

seems nice

ayelokar

Reputable
Aug 22, 2018

Your picks sound quite nice and not full of absolutely low end games,so i think its quite a nice pick