Question Suggestion for IPS/VA 24inch up to 27inch monitor?

Jan 21, 2019
I copied this one from the recent thread by LordMikeus thanks for you hehe :) (LONG ANSWER on the bottom)

1. What Is Your Country Of Origin?
Philippines

2. What do you plan to do with this monitor? (ex. Games, Movie Watching, Photo Editing, etc.)
Gaming, Movie Watching

3. What resolution and screen size do you want?
24" or 27" 1440p

4. What refresh rate do you want? (ex. 60 hz , 70 hz.)
144hz

5. How much are you looking to spend?
$500 up to $600

6. Brands Preferred (ex. Samsung, Acer, Asus, AOC, HP, Viewsonic, etc. )
Any

7. LCD Panel Type
IPS or VA

8. GSync or Freesync
GSync or GSync compatible please!

9. How Many Displays Can Your GPU Support Maximum? And what GPU and driver version are you using if applicable?
Using the RTX 2060

10. What Port Do You Want To Connect To (ex. DVI-D, HDMI, etc).
DisplayPort

11. Is This Monitor A Primary Display Or A Secondary Display?
Primary

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to purchase a new monitor for my RTX 2060

I don't have any idea on what I'm gonna choose. I hate to choose TN because I am using TN panel right now and i hate the display lol even in the internet cafe where premium ones got TN and I used it everyday so yeah its sucks for me I need to have a monitor with good color hehe.

So yeah, any suggestions recommendations or tips for me? I am looking for 144hz, IPS or VA panel type with 24 up to 27inch monitor with GSYNC compatible or GSYNC monitor because I do have RTX 2060. I do have a budget ranging $500 up to $600 OR should I wait for the upcomming monitor. I can wait up to 2-6months lol

Thank you!

Last edited:

pivodrums

Prominent
Feb 10, 2018
DELL S2719DGF is my call.
The only thing it doesn't have is IPS panel, it has TN.
BUT it costs around 300-350€, is 27" with QHD 1440p resolution, 144Hz (155Hz OC with DP cable), officially free-sync but it works with nvidia (G-sync).
I just bought it for myself and am very pleased with it! Pivot, tilt,...
Good colors for TN.

If you really want IPS, look no further then ASUS PG279Q...but it costs around 750€ where I live :/