Question Suggestions for a wireless palm grip mouse?

Lutfij

Titan

axlrose

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
I'm in the US. No preferred purchase location. I'm hoping to find a good deal on something during holiday sales. As for budget, maybe under $100? What I have found most comfortable so far is the Razr Deathadder v3 pro, but it is admittedly overkill for my casual gaming needs.

axlrose

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
I'm in the US. No preferred purchase location. I'm hoping to find a good deal on something during holiday sales. As for budget, maybe under $100? What I have found most comfortable so far is the Razr Deathadder v3 pro, but it is admittedly overkill for my casual gaming needs.
Thank you for the links. Clicked on one and immediately realized I meant palm grip. Sorry. I saw that first image and thought , "That's a weird way to use a mouse."

axlrose

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
Also had no idea you could filter a search for a mouse by the grip. Thanks again.