Question Suggestions for Graphically Beautiful Games

cbsmall

Prominent
Aug 2, 2018
All,

After 5 years I finally updated my system and would like some recommendations on games that will wow me with their graphics. The last games I played were Far Cry 3, Fallout 4 and Batman: Arkham City.

Recommendations?

Here are my system specs:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: MSI - B450 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Storage: Western Digital - SN750 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB GAMING X Video Card
Power Supply: Corsair - CXM 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply
Monitor: MSI - Optix MAG271C 27.0" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor

WildCard999

Titan
Single Player.
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, beautiful game but you'll want to play with a headset for full effect.

MMO.
Blade & Soul (Free). Fun martial arts MMO with good graphics (for a MMO) & a good story imo.

Coop/Multiplayer.
The Division 2. DC looks incredible post viral outbreak and some of the scenery is pretty awe inspiring.

Black Desert Online max settings are beautiful (If you don't like MMOs tho no point) The Witcher 3 Octopath Traveler is pretty gorgeous for being a pixel game Metro Exodus is a beauty even without RTX on Doom 2016 has always been a beautiful game for being about 3 years old there is also a indie game called GRIS which is just a beautiful 2D game

Reactions: WildCard999

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Witcher 3 is a really nice looking game with the proper hardware.

Wildlands (Tom Clancy) looks really nice.

There are aspects of Just Cause 3 and 4 that are nice.

I read people say that they like Civ 6 for it's graphics....I am not sure I agree, per se, but there is a lot going on.

WildCard999

Titan
Also a fantastic game if you love MMOs ;)
It is, played it for awhile but I eventually lost interest in it. As weird as it sounds I feel like there's too much to do in it and it's kind of overwhelming and that's coming from someone who's completed previous Fallout/Elder Scrolls main/side missions. Plus a big thing for me in MMO's is finding plenty of people to team up with for quests/raids and it seemed like most were AFK either fishing or doing deliveries.

It is, played it for awhile but I eventually lost interest in it. As weird as it sounds I feel like there's too much to do in it and it's kind of overwhelming and that's coming from someone who's completed previous Fallout/Elder Scrolls main/side missions. Plus a big thing for me in MMO's is finding plenty of people to team up with for quests/raids and it seemed like most were AFK either fishing or doing deliveries.
Yeah I feel you on that but it is pretty hard to play enjoyably with low settings bc it looks so disgusting xD just gonna wait to enjoy it once I have a kb and mouse that is meant for gaming xD and I can definitely understand you on having too much to do I wasn't a big fan of Fallout the graphics were pretty meh (I am not the biggest graphics guy but it bugs me when there is a possibility for nice graphics and they butcher it) and I have only played ESO and Skyrim... I really hope Bethesda doesn't ruin ES6...

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Someone gave Civ 6 a bad review on steam because they claim 2K forces you to agree that they can give your personal info to anyone basically called it spyware but the game has ok graphics ig

Hmm, I had not read that. I am going to go look now.

I have been a HUGE fan of Civ 5, played thousands of hours on it. Civ 6 was a huge disappointment to me from a gameplay pov, but that is a subject of another thread.