Summer 2016 PC Game Release Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to wait to hear how long the single player portion of the new Doom is before buying. I'm sick of paying $60 for a game that has a short campaign...I'm not interested in multiplayer on these game...Too twitchy.

dstarr3

Distinguished

There's a thousand and one reasons why it's a great idea to wait a year before buying any game these days.

Stellaris is looking absolutely AWESOME if you're into some serious strategy but maybe like a more traditional, simpler 4X start. Paradox is also releasing Hearts of Iron 4 in June though, if you just want to conquer the Soviet Union.

Total War is probably going to be the usual recycled, shallow garbage they've been peddling since the first Rome. At least a new coat of paint may alleviate the boredom.

mrb 59

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
Didn't see Obduction from Cyan Studios (makers of Myst) due out in June. If it's as good or better then Myst or Riven (for it's time), it should be great.

Larry Litmanen

Reputable
Jan 22, 2015
I'm going to wait to hear how long the single player portion of the new Doom is before buying. I'm sick of paying $60 for a game that has a short campaign...I'm not interested in multiplayer on these game...Too twitchy.

I hear Quantum Break has a good campaign. Look single player is dead when it comes to shooters.............that's life.

mortsmi7

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
And yet the WoW expansion isnt mentioned? I realize its no longer 13m players but its probably 5m+. Still a huge xpac.
Because they'd rather tell you about the latest FF14 update. At least they eventually mention WoW expansions. GW2 got an expansion 8 months ago and not a word was said.

donlilli4

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010

There's a thousand and one reasons why it's a great idea to wait a year before buying any game these days.

Yea, like the price dropping by 70%

Status
Not open for further replies.