[SOLVED] Super Flower Platinum "Special Edition" 1000W SF-1000F14MP black

Oct 22, 2020
Hey Guys,

anyone knows anything about those PSU´s of the Super Flower Platinum Special Edition? Cant find anything about it. What stands Special Edition for? is it the same as the old Super Flower Platinum? IM looking for an PSU atm and dont know if this is an option or i should go for 850w SF leadex 3 instead or i have an option for evga g2 1000w.

Would be happy for any Help.

Solution
The only difference I can see between them is that the Special Edition uses all black modular connectors on the modular board, while the non Special Edition does use those transparent connectors that light up when something is plugged in.

Other than that... the internals are the same, so basically no difference between them.

The Leadex gold III is a great unit as well.
EVGA G2 uses the Superflower Leadex platform as well... so very similar.

The choice depends on the specs of your build, but I'd take the cheaper unit as all of them are based on the same platform essentially.
The only difference I can see between them is that the Special Edition uses all black modular connectors on the modular board, while the non Special Edition does use those transparent connectors that light up when something is plugged in.

Other than that... the internals are the same, so basically no difference between them.

The Leadex gold III is a great unit as well.
EVGA G2 uses the Superflower Leadex platform as well... so very similar.

The choice depends on the specs of your build, but I'd take the cheaper unit as all of them are based on the same platform essentially.

Solution