Super Pac Man Upright for Sale in NJ

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi,

I'm selling a working Super Pac Man Upright Arcade Machine in NJ. It's
is good shape. I can send pics if you are interested.

Rudy Magyar

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

price and location?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I replied. He was gonna send pics and nothing happened.

John

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

isn't "NJ" good enough for you Steve????? just kiddin'
<actionzn@aol.com> wrote in message
> price and location?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

at $3 per gallon it's probably not as good as it once was... :(

rjmagyar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm selling a working Super Pac Man Upright Arcade Machine in NJ. It's
> is good shape. I can send pics if you are interested.
>
> Rudy Magyar

i would like to know how much and if i could come see it.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi,

I would like $400 or best offer. The machines in Rahway NJ but I'm
in Frederick MD. I have to make special arrangements for any one to
view it, but I can send pictures. Just email me at rjmagyar@yahoo.com.
John, I'm sorry I thought I already sent you pictures. Please email
me at the above address and I'll send them.