Question suspicions of my email has been spoofed

bntheman

I think my email has been spoofed. It started after when I tried to request a police report through the Voorhees TWP website. I filled out a form, and about an hour later, I received a weird email The email did contain a police report, but when I opened the file, the police report was for some other name and the wrong reason. I was about to reply back that they have sent the wrong report, but when I looked for an email to respond back, the email address said it was sent by me. At that moment, I did a little research, which I found out that this is called email phishing. Furthermore, articles from other people having the same issue said that this type of hack will attack your contact list, and worse yet, it could lock you out until you pay for the lock to be removed.
Oddly, however, I have not seen any activity of email being sent out. So I contacted Microsoft online chat support, asking if I should delete the account, butt the representative said not too due to possibly locking me out from accessing your important data that is connected to the account. Instead, the rep recommending to follow the instructions given, by creating a new password and make sure there is no unauthorized activity happening to my account. Despite the fact that my sent folder has no new sent mail, I am still getting these weird email daemon message stating, "This is a warning message only," followed by an attachment file call .eml. I did not open the file, but I got 4 emails of the same notice, along with the same file extension, but with different file sizes. within an hour, and so far no other emails have came through. However, I still feel suspicious to truly say that my Microsoft Account is safe. So I am asking for some assistance, since Microsoft did not fully helped.

bntheman

You mean the from address?
or the actual header info said you send the email?

I understand that I could call the police, but that is not my question. I am asking for assistance to clean my computer if there are any possible infections. So far I ran Windows Defender and Malwarebytes and both report there are no issues.

The location was in the footer. Here is the footer...