Question Swapped Parts to New Case and GPU isnt working properly?

Dec 15, 2021
twitch.tv
Got a new case for my niece, swapped everything over to the new one. It boots up no problem but now in device manager its giving me code 43 and telling me windows shut it down because it wasn't working properly. The fan spins initially when the computer starts but nothing after that. The graphics card is a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050TI powered directly from the pci slot, no 4 or 6 pin for gpu power. I've reseated the GPU multiple times into the pci slot but still it wont work properly? What else can I do??

Dec 15, 2021
twitch.tv
Have you double checked all your connections, especially the power supply cables?
Yes. I've double checked it. The computer runs great besides the graphics card not running properly. I swapped my niece's graphics card and put it in my computer it worked perfectly, without the same code 43 problem.

I've uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled the drivers, updated windows, double checked all wires and reseated the gpu multiple times.
If it works in my computer but all of a sudden doesn't work in her computer which is the original system it was in and working fine before I swapped it to a new case I just don't understand what else to do.

Her cpu
Intel i5 2500k
Asrock z75 pro3
16gb ram
GigaByte 1050ti 4g
Rosewill 850W