Question Switch audio from headphone to speakers?

mitu1234

Honorable
Oct 15, 2012
I am using 3.5mm of the 2.0 speaker to plug in the headphone to listen song and then unplug it to watch movies ,For that i have to every time plug in and out the 3.5mm of headphone into speaker but i want to keep it always plugged in and any software switch or anyway i can change it to loud speaker and then change it to headphone in my windows without removing the 3.5mm jack from speaker,Any way to do this

When you're using 3.5mm audio connection, usually it is wired to same audio circuit, You've said you have 2.0 speaker system - you can't have "surround" here. Some sound adapters have support for switchable output, but in your case add-on audio card is the most universal solution.

mitu1234

Honorable
Oct 15, 2012
When you're using 3.5mm audio connection, usually it is wired to same audio circuit, You've said you have 2.0 speaker system - you can't have "surround" here. Some sound adapters have support for switchable output, but in your case add-on audio card is the most universal solution.
While listening to radio on mobile(in inbuilt radio antenna) we can switch the output between headset to speaker just by a click then why not in pc ?

TRENDING THREADS