switch off wpa for a non-compatible wlan adapters?

I'd like to update XP-SP1 with MN-700 for wpa. Now, some
of my notebooks have a WLAN card without wpa support. In
order to supply them, too, can I temporarily switch off
wpa on the router and seit it back to wep? Many thanks!
Sven

it is either all WEP or all WPA with the MN700. you might investigate
3rd party WPA supplicants. Both Funk Software and Meeting House
Software have trials of their products. Depends on what operating
systems you are using. check their web sites. should be no problem on
XP or 2000.

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 07:32:36 -0700, "Sven"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist