Question Switched from 144hz to 60hz and its so laggy

Nov 25, 2019
Hello guys
Please help yesterday my 144hz monitor broke and i switched to old monitor 60hz and it was so laggy , like when i open using windows button it opens very laggy and mouse is also very laggy. please help what to do

in Previous 144hz monitor it was smooth but sometimes my monitor had issue it goes to 60hz and it was very laggy too . Can anyone help me fix this issue plz
Regards

D

Deleted member 2720853

Not laggy. You're just used to 144hz. It's the same for me. My monitor being 144hz, I had to build and set up a PC for someone, they had a 60Hz monitor, it felt like the whole system was slow but it actually ran well.

Your eyes are gonna have to get adjusted to it.

Nov 25, 2019
Not laggy. You're just used to 144hz. It's the same for me. My monitor being 144hz, I had to build and set up a PC for someone, they had a 60Hz monitor, it felt like the whole system was slow but it actually ran well.

Your eyes are gonna have to get adjusted to it.
I am using 60hz on my office and it was not laggy , but my home 60hz monitor when i open windows button it comes like laggy and even the mouse also moves very laggily. I am using HDMI

D

Deleted member 2720853

I am using 60hz on my office and it was not laggy , but my home 60hz monitor when i open windows button it comes like laggy and even the mouse also moves very laggily. I am using HDMI
That sounds like another isuse other than the monitor, but just in case, reset it to default settings.

Check your drives' health using CrystalDiskInfo.

Nov 25, 2019
That sounds like another isuse other than the monitor, but just in case, reset it to default settings.

Check your drives' health using CrystalDiskInfo.
I reset my nvidia default settings , i didnt check whole settings but i remember my settings are set to multi display settings when i was using dual monitor 144hz as gaming and 60hz for videos i still remember 60hz monitor was laggy but i didnt cared but since i moved to 60hz temporarily until i fix the broken screen of 144hz. i want to fix somehow

Latest posts