Question Switching windows from hdd to SSD with data already on each

Aug 24, 2020
So I built my pc about a year and a half ago, it was the first pc I built, and it went pretty well. However, I made the brilliant mistake of putting my windows on a hard drive. I am by no means a computer expert, I just wanna play my games man, but I am particularly awful when it comes to software of any kind. Since building I got a 1 tb SSD m.2, and spent some time looking for a way to get windows on that without removing my data on the hard drive, but could not find an easy way to do so, so I pretty much gave up and just transferred my games to the ssd. However recently I have been noticing long boot times, and have been wondering if anyone may know a way to get my windows onto my SSD without deleting all my hdd drives. I Would rather not have to delete my SSD drives as well, but It would not be that big of a loss. I just want to know the best way of doing it so at some point, when I’m feeling less lazy, I can get to it. Also, I have not gone too in-depth with computers, so if it’s not too much trouble I would really appreciate a step-by-step, thank you.