SysFader: iexplore.exe error

Heathcliff

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2012
I just recently got this error
SysFader: iexplore.exe - Application Error
The instruction at 0x0000000057BD3386 referenced memory at 0x0000000017F2C000. The memory could not be written
Would disabling any visual effects prevent this? One web site say to disable the first 4 visual effects, would this prevent this? Its not malware is it? How would I know if it was?

Solution
Do you use IE? ... next question: why do you use IE? it seems you don't have to get this error...

Sysfader Iexplore Exe Application Error may pop up when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be corrupted.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
Some of that is good advice
Have you updated motherboard and other drivers at all? I would as its likely a driver thing. Download driver booster and see what it finds.

try these two commands...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Do you use IE? ... next question: why do you use IE? it seems you don't have to get this error...

Sysfader Iexplore Exe Application Error may pop up when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be corrupted.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
Some of that is good advice
Have you updated motherboard and other drivers at all? I would as its likely a driver thing. Download driver booster and see what it finds.

try these two commands: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/system-file-check-sfc-scan-and-repair-system-files/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93

Solution

TRENDING THREADS