System Builder Marathon, Dec. 2011: $1200 Enthusiast PC

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakabutt

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
I don't understand these benchmarks,if anyone smart enough to check your results will go on the futuremark website and search for comparable specs and 3dmark 11 score, they will se this exact setup with the exact overclock pull something like 9000 3dmarks .

Either something got fixed since you guys did the test or i don't know, but something is not right here.

cleeve

Illustrious
[citation][nom]Shakabutt[/nom]I don't understand these benchmarks,if anyone smart enough to check your results will go on the futuremark website and search for comparable specs and 3dmark 11 score, they will se this exact setup with the exact overclock pull something like 9000 3dmarks .Either something got fixed since you guys did the test or i don't know, but something is not right here.[/citation]

The test system in this article pulls E9876 3DMarks when overclocked, ***higher than any other recorded score with the same components***.

The P8256 score is the 11th highest IN THE WORLD compared to EVERYONE WHOSE EVER TESTED 3DMARK WITH THE SAME COMPONENTS.
That's disregarding hacks, exploits, and improper clock reporting.

I'm not sure what you're complaining about. This test system did awesome compared to other 3DMark benches.

cleeve

Illustrious

Interesting! I'd like to see your benchmark numbers compared to what you tested it against.

Unless you just 'figure' it didn't bottleneck...?

Because claiming a review is BS without testing yourself is, well... BS. ;)

sam tamm

Honorable
Jun 22, 2013
tomshardware are total idiotic fuckups my fx-6100 doesnt bottleneck my 7970 overclocked in any game besides gta 4 which is unoptimized to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.