System Builder Marathon, Sept. 2010: Value Compared

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
[citation][nom]venom2[/nom]why cant i find the winners if it says they will be announced sept 23[/citation]Great question. Did it say announced or selected? The reason I asked is because I think the electronic drawing was on the 23rd, and it usually takes 1-2 business days to get the results published.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
[citation][nom]venom2[/nom]it says it will be announced by the 23rd[/citation]OK, let me ping the bosses...I think these are announced in the news section. I didn't know myself who won until the 23rd however, so I think the announcement day should have been stated for sometime this week.

ang1dust

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2010
[citation][nom]HibyPrime[/nom]I usually skip over the power and efficiency pages of the high-end SBM build, because the power usage is mostly irrelevant for such a high-end build... but when I saw it in the efficiency comparison...ONE KILOWATT? seriously!?[/citation]

You mad your system didnt get picked? Are we an Intel Fanboy? Tell me whats really on your mind...and how does that make you fee?

dEAne

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2009
I define "budget" as way within the money you have - what about the available goods that we can reach not just the internet. Not all people use the net to buy things.

Status
Not open for further replies.