[SOLVED] System crashez

Feb 18, 2019
Hi there guys.
Im reading this forum for half a year now and i found solutions for almost all of my problems in the past, but now i have an issue i can't deal with and im hoping you can help me.
So I built a pc:

Ryzen 5 2600
Xfx rx 580 8 gb xxx edition
G.Skill aegis 3000mhz cl16 2x8gigs
Asrock b450m pro4
Chieftec force 450w 80+ bronze
2 7.2k rpm hdd
Transcend 128gig m.2 pcie ssd
Cooler master mastercase pro 3 (2x 140mm fans)

I bought the wraith max cooler and puhed the cpu to 4.1ghz on 1.425 volts and it was stabil reached 65°c but not more.
I checked the mobo specs and i set the ram to 3000mhz on xmp profile (1.350v)
The gpu core speed is 1366mhz and i did not ocd yet
My problems.. Yes there is a few of them.
1. When i power it off/shuting down and back again it restarts 3 times before boot and then warm restarts itself 2 times BEFORE booting
After theese i can enter bois or just let the sys boot up. And here is the problem if i let the sys boot on itselfe it will set back to stock values (3400 mhz cpu on stock voltages. 2133mhz ram on stock voltages. Fan tunig etc.)
2. After playing like 10-20 mins (world of warships. War thunder. Fallout 76. Warframe. Miscreated. Hunt showdown.) it either stops and restarts itself instantly or strugle for about 10-20secs and givse a white noise screen (like on old tvs when no signal comes) but after i switch the gpu to mining bios (xfx has mining and gaming options on this card i looked it up) it runs a bit more but then in 30-40 mins it crashez again.
When i play with games like LOL or any other low req games its fine.
I tried to reset the oc and put it on auto in bios. And set the ram back to stock but the problem is still exist.
Im planning to buy a 550 or 600w psu and an msi mortar ti mobo.
But if it's just some sort of software issue i wont buy a new mobo (i ll need a stronger psu for further oc i know.)
Pls if anyone faced this kind of an issue yet or just knows what did i missed or did wrong pls tell me!
Thanks anything :)

Feb 18, 2019
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Do you have another GPU to test the rig? Maybe a friend that test the GPU for u in another PC or that borrow another one for test your rig.
My gpu worked fine in the gaming mode in my old pc (i5-3470, 16g ram. Same psu. Msi mobo i dont remember the exact mobo :/ )

Feb 18, 2019
how does your sys crash , is it a bsod , a microsoft smiley or a freeze , a freeze is usually OC
Well. Either just bamm black screen fans on high speed and restarts. Or everything stops (but the sound sometimes thats too) black screen some white dots in rabdom locations on the screen then the old tv effect (no signal white noise) sometimes (under warframe and fallout76) it just shuts the game down and it toss me to the desktop.

Feb 14, 2019
Well. Either just bamm black screen fans on high speed and restarts. Or everything stops (but the sound sometimes thats too) black screen some white dots in rabdom locations on the screen then the old tv effect (no signal white noise) sometimes (under warframe and fallout76) it just shuts the game down and it toss me to the desktop.

that's not an overheat .. the tissue is somewhere else

Feb 18, 2019
cause you're using an rx 580 with only a 450 w psu ! that does not make much sense
I checked with 2 psu calculator (the coolermaster's, and the outervision) and i found that this psu can power mrig on stock values. Even with the cpu on 3.9 ghz 1.36volts
But since i switched back to gaming mode (i forget it to switch back when i tried the oder mode) it does this.