Question System doesn't boot, fan ramps up. (video)

Dec 9, 2020
Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS
RAM: CORSAIR DDR4 vengeance RGB PRO 2X8GB 3600
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper H411R
CPU: Intel Core i5 9600K
GPU: Amd radeon RX 5600 XT Gaming OC 6gb
PSU: CORSAIR RM750

Everything lights up but there is no signal being transmitted. I tried resetting the semos battery reset, didn't change a thing. I re attached the cables, and turned it on and off multiple times. I changed the RAM slots and also used 1 RAM stick. I took the whole build out of the case and just attached the CPU, cooler and GPU, no signal. During all these steps the DRAM light was burning on my motherboard and the CPU light was flashing. After I took it out of the case I heard a strange noise and I made a video of it. Video of our problem with booting the system. every time the CPU light flashes the weird noise occurs. (assuming it's the fan ramping up for a short time)

Dec 9, 2020
Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS
RAM: CORSAIR DDR4 vengeance RGB PRO 2X8GB 3600
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper H411R
CPU: Intel Core i5 9600K
GPU: Amd radeon RX 5600 XT Gaming OC 6gb
PSU: CORSAIR RM750

Everything lights up but there is no signal being transmitted. I tried resetting the semos battery reset, didn't change a thing. I re attached the cables, and turned it on and off multiple times. I changed the RAM slots and also used 1 RAM stick. I took the whole build out of the case and just attached the CPU, cooler and GPU, no signal. During all these steps the DRAM light was burning on my motherboard and the CPU light was flashing. After I took it out of the case I heard a strange noise and I made a video of it. Video of our problem with booting the system. every time the CPU light flashes the weird noise occurs. (assuming it's the fan ramping up for a short time)