[SOLVED] System freeze after installing GPU.

Mar 13, 2020
So first of all let me tell that I am financially broke. I have an i3 540, H55 motherboard, 4 GB Ram and a cheap 500W PSU. I bought a used GT 710, and after installing the drivers it works fine, I play games on it, but if I start it after a shutdown it becomes a night mare. Initially it was no signal after windows logo( fine in safe mode and with disabled geforce drivers). Later I upgraded my windows 10 and installed drivers and now the PC gets stuck during windows logo or sometimes in the password window ( Now NO signal doesn't happen). After 3-4 resets it will again bootup and everything is fine till I shut the computer and restart it after sometime. So what could be the issue? I can perfectly run the computer if I disable GT710 drivers or in Safe mode, but system freezes when I run it with the drivers. Will changing my PSU help?

Solution
Hey man no need for changing the PSU Its a very low wattage part

I would recommend downloading DDU and try uninstalling all the drivers inuring Intel's igpu drivers as that is probably the problem and then reinstall new graphics drivers

scallumal

Commendable
Sep 6, 2017
Hey man no need for changing the PSU Its a very low wattage part

I would recommend downloading DDU and try uninstalling all the drivers inuring Intel's igpu drivers as that is probably the problem and then reinstall new graphics drivers

Solution