[SOLVED] System Freezes. can you tell from event viewer?

Hightimes

Reputable
Jan 6, 2016
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q2laCwTYuqDwWvthfqQkqMz3zpXv5dUu/view?usp=sharing

Heres my events! i dont know if its mobo or m.2 either way my friend has the identical build and no problems. Its killing me b/c it keeps freezing during boss fights or crashing my games! If Event viewer doesnt help please let me know. Short of reinstalling on another HDD to test that or buying a new mobo I dont know what to test.

The computer makes a Beeeep Beepbeepbeep very quietly then it will freeze and the audio will slow way down till it stop or the game freezes but it kicks back on like 5 seconds later. like a hick-up. I notice it does it a bit more when i'm switching through applicatinon ( ie going from game to chrome)

The games sometimes loose audio till i restart them after a glitch, but Chrome or VLC will keep working.

Azus prime z390 mobo
i7-9,
gtx 2070,
32g ram,
SX8200PNP 1tb m.2,

Solution
PSU: Make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Listen to the beep pattern: should be some specific repeating pattern of long and/or short beeps.

Refer to the motherboard manual for the meaning of the "beep pattern ".

Look in Reliability History for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that correspond with the freezes.

Has the case been opened for cleaning and maintenance? I.e., blow out dust and debris. Then reseat all cards, cables, jumpers, and RAM to ensure that all are fully and firmly seated.

Ralston18

Titan
PSU: Make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Listen to the beep pattern: should be some specific repeating pattern of long and/or short beeps.

Refer to the motherboard manual for the meaning of the "beep pattern ".

Look in Reliability History for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that correspond with the freezes.

Has the case been opened for cleaning and maintenance? I.e., blow out dust and debris. Then reseat all cards, cables, jumpers, and RAM to ensure that all are fully and firmly seated.

Solution