System Getting Suck Everytime i Restart !

dpbrolly

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2012
Please help me !

The system gets stuck everytime i try to video chat on skype....... and after i restart the system everything gets stuck including the web browser ( firefox) and if i restart again CHECKDISK appears and fixs something up in da windows drive and again da cycle repeats........

please someone help !

Generally, this happens when the processor is overloaded.
You have too many applications installed, and too small a processor. When the processor reaches 100% load the system freezes. AND remains frozen until you restart.
So, time to upgrade your single core system.

Dept brolly you sure you dont need a bigger boat??? :D :D I would start by using msconfig and turn stuff off that running in start up that you dont need. i would also check if your anti virus is locking up skype...if it an older version of an anti virus it could be locking your system up. I would also run memtest to see if you have any bad ram. also a good sweep with malware buytes and a good anti virus just to make sure your system is clean. as you have an older system i would check to see that the temps are not running to hot or that a fan might have failed from heat..

howdy2028

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012
if you have re-installed windows several times. there is no reason for that to happen if it is a software problem. have you tried checking your hdd? use hd tune. if it is good, try removing your video card, use the built in video. if the problem still occur, run a memory test. if all these fail, purchase a new cpu ^_^