[SOLVED] System is not posting, Motherboard Code 07

Nov 27, 2020
Hello,
My system is not posting.
Motherboard (x570 aorus master) code: 07
CPU: 5900x (I already flashed the latest BIOS with Q-Flash).
RAM: 4x8 GB 3600mhz Trident Z Neo
GPU: GTX 1660 ti
PSU: ASUS ROG Strix 850w White
I don't know what to do at all, please please help.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
This code usually refers to a fault with peripherals, have you tried moving around the USB devices you have plugged in the pc, also try a different keyboard and mouse if possible.

Edit - also could possibly be referring to a RAM issue, I see you have 4 sticks of RAM installed, try removing two and checking for boot, if not swap the other two back in and check for boot.

Tobaaymalonaay

Honorable
Jun 30, 2015
This code usually refers to a fault with peripherals, have you tried moving around the USB devices you have plugged in the pc, also try a different keyboard and mouse if possible.

Edit - also could possibly be referring to a RAM issue, I see you have 4 sticks of RAM installed, try removing two and checking for boot, if not swap the other two back in and check for boot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 847
Solution
Hello,
My system is not posting.
Motherboard (x570 aorus master) code: 07
CPU: 5900x (I already flashed the latest BIOS with Q-Flash).
RAM: 4x8 GB 3600mhz Trident Z Neo
GPU: GTX 1660 ti
PSU: ASUS ROG Strix 850w White
I don't know what to do at all, please please help.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
Thank you.

This guy solved his code 07 problem with a new CPU, after changing the ram and the motherboard first.

Nov 27, 2020
I have a cmos reset button but if i click that it will reset my bios and make my motherboard incompatible with my 5900x, right?

Edit: Turns out cmos button resets settings and not bios. My bad.

Last edited:

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
tried different keyboard and mouse, didn't work.
will try taking out ram from slot 1 and 3 and if it doesn't work will put them back in and try booting again, will update you if it worked.
DID you buy the memory in a single packaged of 4 sticks or 2 packs.

Remove all the memory and try 1 single stick, if it don't boot move that stick to the next slot till you tried all 4.

Nov 27, 2020

THIS WORKED!!! I took out ram stick 1 and 3, tried to post. Didn't work. Put 1 and 3 back in and then IT POSTED. I never thought it would work but it did! Thank you so much!!!

Reactions: 847