Question System Price Check

Hello, I'm just looking to get some suggestions on what to sell my old used system for if possible. Since I'm at a total loss with the pricing, Thanks.

Parts List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vNt94n
Have you considered upgrading it? You have some very good parts. All I see is and old video card and a decent CPU with a low base speed. Your motherboard, with current bios can support any Matisse CPU. A CPU and GPU upgrade would bring you up-to-date for several more years. Also, your PSU looks to be only a few years old and should still have 5+ years of warranty. I realize this does not answer your question but was curious as to why you'd be selling it, if you wish to share that here.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2020
Have you considered upgrading it? You have some very good parts. All I see is and old video card and a decent CPU with a low base speed. Your motherboard, with current bios can support any Matisse CPU. A CPU and GPU upgrade would bring you up-to-date for several more years. Also, your PSU looks to be only a few years old and should still have 5+ years of warranty.
I built a new system last summer, 3900x paired with a 1080ti. So this system needs to go and I have no clue what I should list it up for.

ASK THE COMMUNITY