Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
Noctua NH-D15
G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (16GBx2) DDR4 3200MHz
MSI GeForce RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO
NZXT H710i
Antec High Current Gamer Extreme 1000w

Hello,

I was just browsing using chrome and system started shutting down randomly twice and without a BSOD screen. I have installed all the latest bios(F37c), drivers and windows updates. Currently running on Windows 11 pro with OS build: 22621.1702

CPU Temp: 58°C
GPU Temp: 47°C

Also, there are no .dmp files at the mentioned location:

Please help in identifying the issue.

KTMx

Commendable
Sep 11, 2020
uncheck auto restart on power failure and use whoccrashed to see if it will find a minidump you could use hwinfo to check voltages temp and fan speed in system .

Hi,
whocrashed is displaying the old bsod errors, which is fixed after reinstalling the RAM and cleaning dust.

WhoCrashed screenshot

HWINFO screenshot

What should be the ideal voltage for this processor? do i need to undervolt ?
I suspect, this might be because of the temp. Is there an app where it can log all temp in the background?

KTMx

Commendable
Sep 11, 2020
Yes, i enabled hwinfo logging now.
It's summer at my place and the min temp outside is 38°c. Under Air Conditioner, the cpu temps will be between 55-65°c. If I turn off the AC, the temp will always be 60+ and GPU temps will be in 40's.

Regarding the air flow,
Front (inflow) : 2x artic 140mm fans + 1x nzxt 120mm
Top: 2x Nzxt 120mm
Back: 1x Nzxt 140mm

All these case fans are connected to nzxt hub.

For cpu, I have Noctua NH D15.

Colif

Win 11 Master
whocrashed lists minidumps. But they also from a month ago

The last one is unusual. I can't say I seen Win32k callout watchdog livedump BSOD before. Makes me wonder if its a Microsoft process only error.. there isn't a lot out there on it.

generally restarts without BSOD aren't caused by windows. Need to test hardware.

There is no "one answer" for IRQL errors... I wish there was. Laughs at their solution, although the answer could be right... windows update unlikely to help getting new drivers.

The dump files would help ID the drivers from a month ago but I don't think they useful now.