System Recovery not working

lleek

Honorable
Jul 10, 2013
I put a new hard drive in my HP notebook & when I run the recovery CDs I created I can run all 4 of them as he laptop prompts me to do so & when they have all completed the laptop ejects the last CD & tells me to click continue & allow it to install drivers ect... bu after I click continue th screen is on but dark & I can leave it for a couple hrs & it will do nothing no restarting, nothin ever appears on the screen. One attempt to recover system did stop in the middle of unningCDs & gave me the error code OxeOefOOOe. But that only came up 1 of the 4 boot attempts. Can you help with this problem ???

Behnam Ahmadi

Honorable
Jul 10, 2013

i had the same problem with my hp notebook.i didn't know why. i just forget about clean img and choosed factory sitting. by the way u should use ur recovery partition that cds are for someone who crashd the recovery partition.

lleek

Honorable
Jul 10, 2013

lleek

Honorable
Jul 10, 2013
What do you mean recovery partition, where can I find that ?? It seems that my main problem is the boot mgr. may be missing as suggested by the error code OxeOefOOOe that I got on 1 of my sys restore atemps. Also I went to recovery mgr screen & selected computer check up there were 3 options there 1. Launch Check Disk For Windows Partition 2. Launch Disk For Recovery Partition 3. Open A Command I ran option 1 ok but option 2 is grayed out , so I can't select it making me think even more that ts the problem. Does anyone know what the solution for this is.

TRENDING THREADS