System thread exception not handled

mrmelod

Prominent
Mar 29, 2017
I have been having this issue for a month now. I can't really rule any issues out (hardware/software) that may be causing this. I've attempted most "fixes" but it comes back (3rd time now).

1.I've reseated all hardware components and tried to rule out any faulty hardware i.e.memory (4x 4 gb ddr3), gpu (gtx 980ti), pcle cards (sound card ,USB 3.0 card) but still same issue.

2.I've gone to the extent of putting my old i5 processor back in the board and still no fix.

3. Entering safe mode still enables blue screen error. It pretty much loops on almost all options.

4.last option is to reset the windows pc. I've reset pc with keeping data and restored it just recently with deleting all data on the is drive. Still the bosd error occurs.

I'm out of ideas and i hate having to install all my programs again. Not that it's much I just have simple apps and games. I don't overclock I don't tweak the hardware.

What is causing this. If I left any info out please let me know I'll tell you what you want to know

jcc5169

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017