System won't post, help needed.

ciaptrap

Prominent
Aug 22, 2017
First i should say that english is not my native language so it may be broken.

I already did all of this steps http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems

My config is:
B250m-plus Asus Mobo
i7700k
2x8gb ddr4 2400 hiperx
Gtx 1060 6gb galax
Corsair h80i v2 water cooler
Corsair cx 600 80plus bronze

So when I turn on the system, the LEDs on the motherboard light up, the water cooler turns on, and my video card turns on but a few seconds later the fans in it stop.
I already tried to post whitout the gpu but i didnt matter.

I realy could use some help, i am working on it for about 5/6 hours and have no clue what to do.

Solution

----------------------------------
If after all the ideas you...

ciaptrap

Prominent
Aug 22, 2017

Already did that.
But thanks anyway

dshort01

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006

----------------------------------
If after all the ideas you have tried here go back to the basics.......... disassembly your PC and place the motherboard on some kind of insulation. Only install the power supply (video card does provide variable so if the cpu have built in video remove your video card) and then no boot device. Make sure nothing is attached. It should post, will take a long time and you might get a keyboard error. Any peripripheral can create a problem. Some BIOS don't post well without a keyboard so try a keyboard first. Everything else removed. You get the idea. Even a short from the motherboard to the case or improper grounding can cause a problem.

Solution

ciaptrap

Prominent
Aug 22, 2017

I will try it tomorow thanks