Question System won't power with GPU in

Jan 20, 2022
My Gtx 950 was working fine and just switched of my system. first i thought maybe its dust or something then took apart the whole system, cleaned everything from cpu, fans, mob. then when i put everything together and pressed the power button. there is no life to the whole pc at all. then when i remove the GPU, the pc starts. and i tested the gpu on three other mobo and it causes the same problem.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
It would seem through your own process of testing elsewhere, that you have come to find the suspect yourself. It would be awful rare for a card that doesn't work on three different motherboard NOT to be bad. The only other thing in question would be in regard to the power supplies in each of these enviro. Are all of them of a rating that can support the load?

Jan 20, 2022
It would seem through your own process of testing elsewhere, that you have come to find the suspect yourself. It would be awful rare for a card that doesn't work on three different motherboard NOT to be bad. The only other thing in question would be in regard to the power supplies in each of these enviro. Are all of them of a rating that can support the load?
2 of the systems had different psu's and were both 550W psu so cant be that either. cause it was working for 2 years on a 550W. i am asking to see if anyone ever got the problem and if there is a possible fix

Jan 20, 2022
Most likely the GPU died, but that is jumping to conclusions. What are your exact PC specifications for all parts, include make and model? What were you doing before that happened?
I was about 5 hours into GOD OF WAR. i was using a i7 4490, with 16gig ddr3, in a gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2