Question System wont show a signal.

Apr 16, 2024
can somebody help me my pc lights and fans are on but no signal is showing i reseated the ram i switched ram slots my monitor is okay i reset the cmos i took everything out in put it back in and still no signal. Last thing i had did on it was windows media installation it about 3 times cause i was trying install the 2nd hard drive and put my 1st as my main PLEASE HELP🙌🏽

Specs
Cpu i5 2320
Gpu FirePro V4900
ddr3 2x8 ram sticks
PSU 1075W Black Mi-X81075CD
2 Hard drives

can somebody help me my pc lights and fans are on but no signal is showing i reseated the ram i switched ram slots my monitor is okay i reset the cmos i took everything out in put it back in and still no signal. Last thing i had did on it was windows media installation it about 3 times cause i was trying install the 2nd hard drive and put my 1st as my main PLEASE HELP🙌🏽

Specs
Cpu i5 2320
Gpu FirePro V4900
ddr3 2x8 ram sticks
PSU 1075W Black Mi-X81075CD
2 Hard drives
Can you see picture in BIOS ? What about connecting to MB ?

Apr 16, 2024
Can you see picture in BIOS ? What about connecting to MB ?
No i can’t see the bios atleast no more, i’ve tried to click f1 it worked the first time i’ve tried it but i didn’t have a operating system so i turned it off then i’m plugged in my windows installation media usb then it would show no signal again then i took it out and tried to see if it was the usb but still no signal. And yes i’ve already tried connecting to the motherboard and i’ve tried a gpu still no signal.

Thanks for responding through🙌🏽.