Question System wont show a signal.

Apr 16, 2024
can somebody help me my pc lights and fans are on but no signal is showing i reseated the ram i switched ram slots my monitor is okay i reset the cmos i took everything out in put it back in and still no signal. Last thing i had did on it was windows media installation it about 3 times cause i was trying install the 2nd hard drive and put my 1st as my main PLEASE HELP🙌🏽

Specs
Cpu i5 2320
Gpu FirePro V4900
ddr3 2x8 ram sticks
PSU 1075W Black Mi-X81075CD
2 Hard drives

can somebody help me my pc lights and fans are on but no signal is showing i reseated the ram i switched ram slots my monitor is okay i reset the cmos i took everything out in put it back in and still no signal. Last thing i had did on it was windows media installation it about 3 times cause i was trying install the 2nd hard drive and put my 1st as my main PLEASE HELP🙌🏽

Specs
Cpu i5 2320
Gpu FirePro V4900
ddr3 2x8 ram sticks
2 Hard drives
Can you see picture in BIOS ? What about connecting to MB ?

Apr 16, 2024
Can you see picture in BIOS ? What about connecting to MB ?
No i can’t see the bios atleast no more, i’ve tried to click f1 it worked the first time i’ve tried it but i didn’t have a operating system so i turned it off then i’m plugged in my windows installation media usb then it would show no signal again then i took it out and tried to see if it was the usb but still no signal. And yes i’ve already tried connecting to the motherboard and i’ve tried a gpu still no signal.

Thanks for responding through🙌🏽.

Apr 16, 2024
turn it on with it out? if so it just dosent turn on w/o it and if you’re talking about take it out for 2 minutes then put it back in it dosent work.

Today i’ve got it to turn on by tapping f4 repeatedly but once again i didn’t have my windows installation media usb in the Pc so i plugged it in turned the pc off and tried again and it shows no signal again now😑.

morgen3737

Reputable
Jan 8, 2020
Maybe some hardware connection issue, keeps your bios inaccessible. If you use another keyboard does it show? If not, try removing the disk that has no os and boot up with the one that already had.

Apr 16, 2024
Maybe some hardware connection issue, keeps your bios inaccessible. If you use another keyboard does it show? If not, try removing the disk that has no os and boot up with the one that already had.
I was thinking that but i don’t have another desktop, also lights on keyboard is not on but are when plugged in a working system do you think it’s ram related?

COLGeek

Cybernaut

Specs
Cpu i5 2320
Gpu FirePro V4900
ddr3 2x8 ram sticks
2 Hard drives
Given the age of this system, you may be beating a dead horse.

Remove the GPU and use the iGPU only. Does the system give any indication of life then (not spinning fans)?