SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen

euphoricman

Reputable
Dec 1, 2018
Hello guys.

On 28th of November, while I was playing PC game on my computer, I had a blue screen error which name is “SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION”. Then I had run “sfc /scannow” command via command prompt and I had a message which is “Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations”. After that, I run “chckdsk /f /r” command via command prompt again and my PC had given a “KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR” blue screen error.

Furthermore whenever my computer gives a blue screen error, my computer boots again and again for about 1 hour long but only than it works properly.

Then on 29th of November while I was playing the same pc game on my computer, this time I had a blue screen error which name is “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED”. After that, I had run a RAM test via Memtest software. I will have shared my minidumps files, list of my computer’s parts, AIDA64 system report, Prime95 CPU Torture Test Screenshot and RAM test report below.

I will be happy if you pay attention to this. If there are any mistakes in terms of my grammar please forgive me.

Thank you. :)

Minidumps,Reports etc.

My Computer Parts

• MSI Z87-G43 Gaming Motherboard
    GSKILL 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz RAM
    Zotac GTX770 GDDR5 2GB 256Bit GPU
    Intel i7 4790 3,6 GHz CPU
    Corsair 128GB SSD
    WD 1TB 7200RPM HDD
    Operating System: Windows 10 x64 Pro

second bugcheck was svchost.exe
causing a fault. I would checck 3rd party services to see if anything running is related to the two drivers below. if so, disable the service so it does not start.
--------------
download autoruns from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/autoruns

delete these two drivers:
Intel Smart Connect Technology Driver (discontinued)
ISCTD64.sys Tue Nov 27 11:52:34 2012

ISO CD-ROM Device Driver - ISODrive (not needed for windows 10)
ISODrv64.sys Wed Nov 20 17:22:28 2013

could not read the bios interface from dump file. bios may be out of date or corrupted.

bugcheck was a inpage error, since the system thinks the drive no longer was connected.
(but the memory dump was saved so I don't know what device lost its connection)

euphoricman

Reputable
Dec 1, 2018

Sorry but actually I have never used "Autoruns" software before but I think you mean control 3rd party services via "Autoruns" software under "Services" tab. If so, I will have shared the screenshot below.

Besides, I know that there is no need to use the .ISO software on Windows 10 but I need to open .ISZ files so can you suggest me any program that can be used for this. Nevertheless, I'll uninstall those drivers for now.

I've already known that my BIOS is updated, and how can I understand whether my BIOS is corrupted or not?

Link to autorun screenshot

Thanks for your efforts.