[SOLVED] SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD when gaming/random

Jun 16, 2020
Hello!

Was looking for help reading my .dmp file and figuring out why this is happening. My system is overclocked with XMP profiles, but I don't think its the overclock as my PC passes all memtests and stresstests flawlessly. I have the dump file but i'm unsure as how I am to post it on here. If anyone could let me know how to upload or share the dump file that would be awesome.

Thank you,
hanercat

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Solution