Question T-Force Delta RGB ram RGB Stopped working!

Jun 12, 2019
Hello, I purchased T-Force Delta RGB ram around a year ago (2x4Gb 2400Mhz) the ram was perfectly working until 2 months ago. one of the ram sticks has just gone dark and does not light up at all, the ram stick still works but does not light up. the other ram stick still lights up and works perfectly. However the broken one does not show up in aura or blitz software. the stick just did not turn on one day when my pc was turned on and since it has not lit up. I have e-mailed T-Force but their only solution was to send the ram stick to one of their warehouses in TIWAN. I do not want to do this. I'm hoping somebody can help me fix this I will put my specs below if they are needed.

Motherboard: Asus strix B250F
CPU: i7 7700k
GPU: Asus strix GTX 1080
ssd: western digital 120GB m.2
hdd: 1TB Seagate

I Would really appreciate any help, thank you.

If any extra images or screenshots are needed please reply and i will post them on this thread. :)

Have you tried the stick that is not lighting up in the other slot where the stick that is lighting up is currently installed? If not, try that, if it still does not light up then your only option would be to RMA the WHOLE KIT, not just one stick. Do NOT allow them to try and replace only one stick. You buy memory in a kit for a reason, because it is factory tested together and any replacement should be the same, tested, together. Otherwise you run the risk of getting a stick that won't play nice with the stick you currently have installed.

This is an example of why:

https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...gb-xmp-profile-problems.3462507/post-20934173

There is no other option for "fixing" them. They would need to be replaced, or just deal with not having RGB.

Jun 12, 2019
Have you tried the stick that is not lighting up in the other slot where the stick that is lighting up is currently installed? If not, try that, if it still does not light up then your only option would be to RMA the WHOLE KIT, not just one stick. Do NOT allow them to try and replace only one stick. You buy memory in a kit for a reason, because it is factory tested together and any replacement should be the same, tested, together. Otherwise you run the risk of getting a stick that won't play nice with the stick you currently have installed.

This is an example of why:

https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...gb-xmp-profile-problems.3462507/post-20934173

There is no other option for "fixing" them. They would need to be replaced, or just deal with not having RGB.
Thanks for your response I have tried swapping the sticks in every slot I have but it has not fixed. I think ill just buy a whole new kit. thank you.

You're welcome. Sorry it's not the answer you were hoping for. Honestly, if you buy a new kit, I'd look at either Corsair or G.Skill. Somebody with an international presence and RMA facilties closer to wherever you are so if you ever have issues you can get them quickly resolved. G.Skill and Corsair are both top notch when it comes to customer service in my experience and both sell very much top of the line quality memory on their better product lines.

Reactions: DMAN999