T-Mobile Joins List of Companies with an October 29 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
[citation][nom]g00fysmiley[/nom]i'll go for a wildcard, they got the iphone?[/citation]
That's what I was thinking, but I doubt it. None of the iPhones can run on T-Mobile's older 3G networks, and I don't think T-Mobile has gotten very far with the conversion from their old PCS network to HSPA+.

So yeah... probably a Windows 8 phone.

snowzsan

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
[citation][nom]Ragnar-Kon[/nom]That's what I was thinking, but I doubt it. None of the iPhones can run on T-Mobile's older 3G networks, and I don't think T-Mobile has gotten very far with the conversion from their old PCS network to HSPA+.So yeah... probably a Windows 8 phone.[/citation]

Old 3G? I can't plainly tell you, working for T-Mobile, that they offer 4G, and have for a long time. But I'm sure you know what you're talking about. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, T-Mobile had a promo a while back for New York, NY and Atlanta, GA where they were asking customers with iPhones to have them unlocked and bring them to T-Mobile's network and they would give you $100. It was a test market, mind you. Wanting to see if the device was actually popular enough that they should even consider selling them. Surprise, surprise, it wasn't! When asking customers about it they would simply say "I don't want an iPhone, that's why I'm with T-Mobile."

I can't comment on this event because I already know the answer but I can state that T-Mobile's network is more than capable of supporting the iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.