T-Mobile Launches 3G Modem

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have the Verizon equivalent and speedwise it is acceptable for what it is. However I had an unlimited download/upload package that is now unavailable and has been replaced by a 5gb limit with $.25 per meg overage costs. I cant even read the daily news at that limit. Greed reigns supreme with these outfits. I will leave them all with nothing from me.

Soul_keeper

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
I just canceled my ATT "unlimited" 3G plan after just over 1yr
it was about 65 a month, cost me 175 to cancel the 3yr contract

3G is pretty cool tho, I just didn't travel enough to justify it.

slicer101

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2009
Here in Slovenia we have a provider Mobitel d.d., you can sign a contract for 29€ per month for unlimited access an all major citys and highways are coverd with 3G signal (HSDPA 7.2 and HSUPA! I dont quite get it why providers in other countrys tend to limit the data package? I presume the competition out there is even stronger then here in Slovenia where we only have 2 good operators, native Mobitel and Vodaphone Si.Mobil (which sux btw :p)

slicer101

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2009
Here in Slovenia we have a provider Mobitel d.d., you can sign a contract for 29€ per month for unlimited access an all major citys and highways are coverd with 3G signal (HSDPA 7.2 and HSUPA! I dont quite get it why providers in other countrys tend to limit the data package? I presume the competition out there is even stronger then here in Slovenia where we only have 2 good operators, native Mobitel and Vodaphone Si.Mobil (which sux btw :p)

G

5 gig seems like you should be able to read a news paper but sharing it is another thing...

bad_code

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2009
Here is a stupid idea. Internet via Time Warner is $50 per month. Cell phone $70 per month. If I could have unlimited download data and get one for my alarm system as well, I should S*!T can my land line and get cell phones and 3G modem for all PCs in our house. Maybe one day they will get less greedy and think volume.

mobiel internet

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2011
I prefer a 3G internal modem, not an USB modem. You'll start to forget it or might loose it.

http://www.mobielinternetkiezen.nl/mobiel-internet-modems/3g-modem/

Status
Not open for further replies.